Library 2.0

Library 2.0
Timeline

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just had a look at a quick video on Yahoo videos that explained social tagging in an easily understandable way. My first impression is to think I don't have the time to set this all up but then you think that it will help to organise the stuff you use and want to access quickly and easily but I am a little concerned about this sharing thing as not everyone has the same aims or intentions and maybe it allows other to enter my space a little more than I want them to. Clearly the whole digital thing requires a rethink and a reworking of how we want to function and global interchange means >4 billion other people to deal with! I had trouble dealing with the ones in my town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree it's hard to stay focussed and not be overwhelmed bu the sheer vastness of what's out there. After doing this program the ideas of possible library applications will come over time...