Library 2.0

Library 2.0
Timeline

Friday, September 7, 2007

Well I have just worked my way through RSS feeds and setting up the Bloglines account etc. and guess who won!

Have had a look at my feed and have found them of varied interest, might need to change the feeds to find something better. Added two new ones today so here's hoping. Interesting that Bloglines removes the feeds once you have opened them. I here using Firefox and linking to the blog directly is a more satisfactory way of using htis technology. To be investigated where time allows!

Have had raised eyebrows and increased cache with the younger set now that I am blogging, feeding and posting!

RSS feeds for the library could help maintain currency but some of the information dates quickly. The library would have to examine in detail what is linked to in order to ensure greatest value for effort.

Papillon

No comments: